Table of Contents
You are looking for a superb printer with excellent print capability and quality. We highly recommend that you use Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn as your printer with exceptional print capability and quality. This printer will give you some great features that will make it easier for you to use them.
The multifunctional capabilities available on this printer will help you complete the printing and copying work you are doing. This printer also has a print speed that reaches about 23 ppm for mono and colour printing. The print resolution you will get on this printer can reach about 1200 dpi. The scan resolution you will get on this printer can reach about 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageCLASS MF449x. We also provide a driver download link for Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn which is directly linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 26 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 26 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imageCLASS LBP841Cdn Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities for V10.19.1 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities V10.17.0 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.