Canon imageCLASS LBP6670DN Driver Download. Canon imageClass LBP6670dn printer model is a monochrome printer with unique laser print technology together with other attributes. Its print speed depends mostly on the printer model as well as the complexity of the document. For instance, when printing at the duplex or double-sided mode, the print rate is about 17 pages per minute (ppm). On the other hand, when printing at the simplex or single-sided mode, the quality is up to 35 ppm.
In terms of the first print time, this machine takes about 7 seconds or even less time. The printer language options support UFR II, PCL 6, PCL 5e, and the Adobe Postscript 3. The latter comprises 136 fonts, while the others help 45 fonts. The average print resolution for the Canon imageClass LBP6670dn model is up to 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi). The maximum print resolution reaches a level of 2400 x 600 dpi for the best quality.
However, the sufficient resolution is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi together with the other print modes. For example, the machine supports the toner saver mode, booklet printing, poster printing, and watermark use. It also has an internal print memory of up to 512 MB of RAM. Concerning the paper specifications, this device has a main tray that can accommodate up to 250 plain paper sheets. In addition to the main supply, it also supports the use of a multipurpose paper tray.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon imageCLASS LBP6670DN Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP6670 DN Printer Driver for (Windows 32- bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP6670 DN Printer Driver for (Windows 64- bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon imageCLASS LBP6670DN Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageCLASS LBP6670DN Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
This extra paper tray can hold up to 50 sheets of plain paper. Whereas it also has an optical paper source that can accommodate up to 500 sheets of plain paper. On the other hand, the paper output tray will load up to 150 sheets of printed documents in a face-down manner. Some of the compatible media types include heavy paper, plain paper, transparent films, labels, index envelopes, postcards, and cards. Download Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn driver from Canon Website