Table of Contents
You are looking for a mono printer with excellent print capability and quality. We highly recommend using the Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn as your printer. This printer also has incredible print speed with excellent print resolution support. Canon has also provided some great features that will make it easier for you to use them.
The print speed you will get on this printer can reach about 25 ppm for mono printing. You will also get excellent printouts with a print resolution that runs about 1200 dpi. The printer also provides a printed paper capacity of about 250 sheets. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageCLASS MF449x. We also offer a driver download link for Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn directly connected to canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 25 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : – ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|LBP6230dn UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.45 for (Windows)||Download|
|LBP6230dn UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.46 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.8 for (macOS)||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.5 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.