You are looking for a printer with excellent print capability and quality.
- Scanning Resolution:–
- Copying Resolution:–
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W: 18-19 ppm
- Printing Speed Color:–
- Automatic Duplexing: No
- Automatic Document Feeder: No
- Wireless Connectivity: No
- Connection Availability: USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support: No
Windows 10 (32- bit)
Windows 10 (64- bit)
Windows 8.1 (32- bit)
Windows 8.1 (64- bit)
Windows 7 (32- bit)
Windows 7 (64- bit)
Canon imageCLASS LBP6030 Driver Download
| Support Operating System
| UFRII LT Printer Chauffeur Ver.11 for (Windows 64- bit)
| UFRII LT Printer Chauffeur Ver.|
Chauffeurs and software files have been compressed. The following directions reveal you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to begin downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will immediately be conserving in the folder defined in its own extraction format (. exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it.
- Find your Printer driver on an individual PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait till the Printer chauffeur setup procedure is total, after that your printer motorist is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Chauffeur
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control board” to begin “Control board” in Windows.
Click “ Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you wish to uninstall, then click.
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few minutes until your Printer motorist point is totally to uninstall, then click the “ End Up” button.
Don`t copy text!