Canon imageCLASS LBP352x Driver Free Download. Canon imageCLASS LBP352x is a mono laser printer with high-quality printing capability that will increase the productivity of the printing you are doing. This printer has some great features with performance support that will make it easier for you to use them. Printing on this printer will also be excellent with excellent print resolution support.
You will also get a print speed that can reach about 62 ppm for mono printing. The print resolution that you will get on this printer can reach about 1200 x 1200 dpi. Monthly print recommendations on this printer can come about 5,000 – 20,000 pages. Suitable for home needs, this printer also has a paper intake capacity of about 3,600 sheets. Alternatively, you can also use Canon imageCLASS MF449x. We also provide a driver download link for Canon imageCLASS LBP352x directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 23 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon imageCLASS LBP352x Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|PPD File V4.26 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PS Printer Driver and Utilities for V4.17.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PPD files V4.65 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.