Table of Contents
You are specially designed for those looking for a printer with highly qualified printing capabilities. Canon imageCLASS LBP325dn will be ready to be one of the printers that we highly recommend for you to use. This printer will be very suitable in use for office needs with excellent print performance support we are sure you will easily be able to use it.
Unfortunately, this printer only provides a printing function. You do not have to worry because this printer will give you excellent print results and quality with print resolution support that reaches 600 x 600 dpi with print speed support that gets about 45 ppm for mono printing. This printer will also provide printing features by using a mobile device. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C. We provide driver download links for Canon imageCLASS LBP325dn, which are directly connected to the official Canon website.
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 45 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : – ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imageCLASS LBP325dn Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|PPD File V4.65 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 (Windows)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.