Table of Contents
Canon imageCLASS LBP228x with quality printing capability will be ready to provide you with excellent print results and quality. LBP228x is the ideal solution for your office document needs, and we are very confident with excellent print performance and. The support of some great features that you will get on this printer will make it easier for you to use them.
The print resolution on this printer will reach about 1200 dpi with a print speed of about 38 ppm. Monthly print recommendations on this printer can come about 750 – 4,000 pages. Printing will be easier for you to do with wireless network connectivity that has been provided by Canon on this printer. Alternatively, you can also use Canon imageCLASS MF449x. We also offer a driver download link for Canon imageCLASS LBP228x directly connected to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 38-40 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0 and Wi-fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imageCLASS LBP228x Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|PPD File V4.65 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PS Printer Driver and Utilities for V4.17.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PPD files V4.65 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.