Canon imageCLASS LBP227dw Driver
Table of Contents
Canon imageCLASS LBP227dw Driver Free Download. Another highly qualified print function printer that will tell you. Canon imageCLASS LBP227dw may be one of the recommendations for those looking for a quality printer at an affordable price. Canon has provided a wide range of incredible features on this printer with excellent printing performance we are sure you will easily be able to use this printer.
This printer also provides a print speed that can reach about 40 ppm for mono printing. You will also get a print resolution that reaches about 600 dpi. Printing using mobile devices will also be available on this printer with Apple AirPrint and Mopria features. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C. We also provide a driver download link for Canon imageCLASS LBP227dw, directly connected to the official Canon website.
- Scanning Resolution: –
- Copying Resolution: –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W: 40 ppm
- Printing Speed Color: – ppm
- Automatic Duplexing: No
- Automatic Document Feeder: No
- Wireless Connectivity: No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support: Yes
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon imageCLASS LBP227dw Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.