If you’re looking for a monochrome laser printer for your office needs, we highly recommend that you use the Canon ImageCLASS LBP226dw as your printing machine, with a price that is around $299 this printer will give you excellent print speeds, the support of some of the great features available on this printer will make it easier for you to use.
Printing connectivity support with Wireless network will allow you to use this printer. You will also get a print speed that reaches 0 to 32 ppm for mono printing and color. Features of Automatic Duplexing will also be available on this printer. The print paper capacity on this printer can also reach around 350 sheets. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageCLASS LBP7018C. We provide a driver download link for the Canon ImageCLASS LBP226dw, directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon printer that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|