Canon imageCLASS LBP215dw Driver
Canon imageCLASS LBP215dw Driver Free Download. You are searching for a superb printer made by Canon with excellent print capability and quality. We extremely recommend that you use Canon imageCLASS LBP215 dw. Canon has actually also offered some other interesting features to this printer.
Users will likewise find it simpler to utilize this printer with a 5-inch touchscreen. The paper storage capability on this printer can reach about 550- sheets. You do not need to stress for prints because this printer offers a print resolution that reaches about 600 x 600 with a print speed of about 40 ppm for mono printing. Additionally, you can also use Canon imageCLASS MF230 We also supply driver download links for Canon imageCLASS LBP215 dw that are straight linked to Canon’s official site.
- Scanning Resolution:–
- Copying Resolution:–
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W: 40 ppm
- Printing Speed Color:–
- Automatic Duplexing:–
- Automatic File Feeder:–
- Wireless Connection: Yes
- Connection Accessibility: USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Assistance: Yes
- Windows 10 (32- bit)
- Windows 10 (64- bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32- bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64- bit)
- Windows 7 (32- bit)
- Windows 7 (64- bit)
Canon Printer imageCLASS LBP215 dw driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|PPD Submit V4.65 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
How to Download and Set Up Printer driver
Drivers and software files have been compressed. The following instructions reveal you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then choose [Save] and define the directory site where you wish to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder defined in its own extraction format (. exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto develops in the very same folder. The new folder will have the exact same name as the compressed file.
- Discover your Printer driver on an individual PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait till the Printer driver setup process is total, after that your printer driver is all set for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to begin “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “ Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you wish to uninstall, then click.
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few minutes until your Printer driver point is totally to uninstall, then click the “ Complete” button.