Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw Driver Free Download. Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw is a mono laser print printer with excellent print capability and quality. We highly recommend that you use this printer for office and home needs. The printer is also capable of producing high quality prints with excellent print speed support.
This printer can also print with a print speed that reaches 28 ppm for mono printing Monthly print volume recommended on this printer can go about 250 – 2,500 pages. You will also get high-quality prints with print resolutions that reach 600 × 600 dpi. Printing with a wireless network connection will also be available on this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageCLASS MF449x. We also provide a driver download link for Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw, directly linked to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 27 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : – ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.30.27 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.30.27 for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities V10.19.1 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities V10.17.0 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.