You’re looking for a printer with the print quality is very good. Then we recommend you to use Canon imageClass D530 is one printer with very good quality and performance of this printer will make you more confident that Canon is indeed one of the best printer manufacturers ever was. With only about $214.99 you can bring home this printer. Another alternative is you could also use a Canon imageCLASS MF261d which also has excellent printing quality and can count on.
The speed of copying from the printer reached 8.7 seconds is very fast and can count on. The internal memory on the printer reaches 64 MB. And we strongly believe that performance on your computer or laptop you will not be disturbed. We recommend that you do the job print as much as 10,000 pages/month with this printer. If more than 10,000 pages/month might just be this printer’s performance will decrease. This printer print resolution reached 600×600 dpi you may increasingly believe the quality that will be produced by this printer. We provide the download link driver for Canon imageCLASS D530 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
You may like : Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Driver Download
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon imageCLASS D530 :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon imageCLASS D530 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon imageCLASS D530 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon imageCLASS D530 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon imageCLASS that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|D530 Toll Box for (Windows)||Download|
|MF Driver (UFR II/Scan Gear) for (Windows)||Download|