Canon imageCLASS D1180 Driver Download. Canon multifunctional printers have indeed become one of the printers with excellent and quality print capabilities. The Canon imageCLASS D1180 is one of the multifunctional printers with excellent and quality print capabilities. Suitable for you to use in the office and at home This printer we believe it will make it easy for you to use it.
To perform a stable printer performance, we recommend that you print with a capacity of 20000 pages/month. The print speed reaches 30 ppm, and the resolution reaches 1200 x 600 dpi.
This printer also provides an automatic document feeder, the scanner resolution on this printer reaches 600 x 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon imageCLASS MF244dw. We also provide a download driver link for the Canon imageCLASS D1180 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon imageCLASS D1180 Driver Download
|Canon imageCLASS D 1180 Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS D 1180 Tool Box for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon imageCLASS D 1180 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageCLASS D1180 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon imageCLASS D1180 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.