Canon i-SENSYS X 1643P Driver Download. Expect you are searching for a printer for your office needs, we extremely advise using canon i-SENSYS X 1643 P as a printer with outstanding print capability and quality. Because case, this printer will have some excellent functions that will help you to finish your printing work with very satisfactory results.
Monoprint capability on this printer will be excellent, with a print resolution that reaches 1200 dpi, and print speed support that reaches 43 ppm for mono printing will make you more positive to utilize them. Sadly, this printer only provides printing connectivity utilizing USB 2.0. You can also use Canon i-SENSYS X 1238 iF. We also offer driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS X 1643 P straight linked to Canon’s official site.
Canon i-SENSYS X 1643P Specs:
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution:–
- Copying Resolution:–
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W: 43 ppm
- Printing Speed Color:– ppm
- Automatic Duplexing: No
- Automatic Document Feeder: No
- Wireless Connectivity: No
- Connection Availability: USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Assistance: No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS X 1643 P driver Download
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer driverV2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|PPD File V4.65 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic UFR II V4 Printer driver v2.1 for (Windows)||Download|
|PS Printer driver & Utilities V4.177 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer driver & Utilities V10197 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PD submits V4.65 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS X 1643P Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.