Canon i-SENSYS X 1238P Driver Download. If you are looking for a monochrome laser printer with excellent print capability and quality, we highly recommend that you use Canon i-SENSYS X 1238P as your printing machine with excellent print capability and quality, we are very confident that the performance and support of some of the great features available on this printer will make it very easy for you to use them.
The printouts that you will get on this printer will be very good with a print resolution that reaches 1200 x 1200 dpi, you will also get prints with a print speed that can reach 38 ppm for mono printing.
This printer provides a paper storage capacity of up to 250-sheet. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS X 1238i. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS X 1238P that are directly linked to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 38 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS X 1238P Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|PPD File V4.65 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic UFR II V4 Printer Driver v2.1 for (Windows)||Download|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities V4.17.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities V10.19.for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PPD files V4.65 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.