Canon i-SENSYS X 1238i Driver Download. If you are looking for a mono printer with the excellent print capability and quality, we highly recommend that you use Canon i-SENSYS X 1238i as your printing machine excellent print capability and quality, this printer will provide you with some great features that will really help you to use them.
The device also supports print resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. This printer also has a print speed that can reach about 38 ppm for mono and color printing. Scan and copy results on this printer will also be very good with scan resolution that reaches 600 dpi. ADF features will also be available on this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF211. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS X 1238i that are directly linked to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed : 38 ppm
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 38 ppm
- Printing Speed Color :
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS X 1238i Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|PPPD File V4.65 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic UFR II V4 Printer Driver v2.1 for (Windows)||Download|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities V4.17.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PPD files V4.65 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.