Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Driver Download. If you are looking for a printer with excellent print capability and quality we highly recommend that you use Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn as your printing machine excellent printing capability, this printer also has some great features that will make it easier for you to use them. We are sure this printer will be perfect for you.
The device also has several advantages among which the print speed reaches 21 ppm for mono and color printing. The print resolution you will get on this printer can also reach 2400 x 600 dpi. You will also get excellent scans and copies on this printer with a scan resolution that reaches 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF211. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn that are directly linked to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 21 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 21 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Full) v1.90 for (Windows)||Download|
|Color Network ScanGear 2 V2.27 for (Windows)||Download|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities V4.15.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.