Canon i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn Driver Download. With a print speed of up to 21 ppm for color printing, the copy speed on the printer also reaches 21 ppm. The print resolution of this printer reaches 2400 x 600 dpi. The scanner has a resolution of about 600 x 600 dpi with the type of scanner A4 Flatbed. Connectivity to these printers includes USB and Network and can work on macOS and Windows operating systems.
You’re looking for printers with excellent print capabilities. Canon I-SENSYS MF9220Cdn with excellent Print, Scan, Copy, Fax capabilities. We’re sure you won’t be disappointed with the performance and print results you’ll get on this printer. Canon has also provided some great features that will make it easier for you to use it.
Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF633Cdw. We also provide a driver download link for Canon i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon i-SENSYS that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.