Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Driver Download. The Canon has created many great printers with excellent print capability and quality. Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 is one of the printers made by us that we highly recommend for you. This printer will give you excellent print capability and our quality is also highly recommended that you use this printer for your home and small office needs.
The capability of this printer will be at its print speed. This printer will produce mono and color prints at a speed of 21 ppm with a print resolution that reaches 600 x 600 dpi. The scans and copies on this printer will also be very good with resolutions reaching 600 dpi. An ADF feature with a print capacity of up to 50 sheets will also be available on this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF211. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 that are directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 21 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 21 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Full) v1.90 for (Windows)||Download|
|Color Network ScanGear 2 V2.27 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities V10.19.7 for (macOS)||Download|
|PCL6 Printer Driver V15.00 Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFRII Printer Driver V15.00 for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.