Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver Download. If you are in desperate need of a printer with excellent print capability and quality, we highly recommend that you use Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn as your printing machine with excellent printing capability and quality. This printer is highly recommended for those of you who are looking for a printer with excellent printing capabilities.
This printer also supports the Automatic Double Sided Printing feature that will make it easier for you to do the printing. You will also get excellent print resolution on this printer with a print resolution that reaches 600 x 600 dpi. Print speed on this printer can also reach about 20 ppm for mono and color printing. Excellent scan results will also be highly qualified with scan resolution reaching 600 dpi.
It also provides printing connectivity using a wireless network. Alternatively, you can also use Canon i-SENSYS MF211. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn that are directly linked to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 20 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 20 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for (macOS)||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.