Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Driver Download. Canon i-SENSYS MF8540 Cdn is a color printing ability printer with outstanding printing ability, perfect for small companies this printer will provide you the benefit to finish your printing work with excellent quality. Printing, scanning and copying colors will be easier using this printer.
Some supporting functions such as an automatic file feeder (ADF) will also be available on this printer. It likewise supplies print resolutions approximately 600 x 600 dpi with print resolutions that reach around 20 ppm for mono and color printing. Copy and scan will be excellent with resolutions reaching 600 x 600 dpi.
This printer likewise offers printing and also scan with a wireless network connection. Other alternatives you can likewise use Canon i-SENSYS MF211 We offer driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS MF8540 Cdn that are directly linked to Canon’s main website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution: 6600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W: 20 ppm
- Printing Speed Color: 20 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing: Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder: Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
- Connection Accessibility: USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support: Yes
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn Driver Download
|MFDrivers (UFR II/ PCL/ FAX/ ScanGear) for (Windows 64- bit)||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II/ PCL/ FAX/ ScanGear) for (Windows 32- bit)||Download|
|Scanner driver & Utilities for (macOS)||Download|
|MF Printer driver & Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.