Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 Driver Download. The Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 is one of the most recommended multifunctional printers for you to use. This printer has some great features that are excellent and quality. We are very confident that users will easily be able to use this printer with some of the great features that are already available on this printer, excellent performance will also be available on this printer.
The scanning option includes a resolution that reaches 600 dpi will produce excellent and quality scan results. The types of files you can scan on this printer include JPEG, PDF, TIFF, and BMP. Excellent printing results will also be obtained on this printer with a print resolution that reaches 600 dpi 22 ppm for mono printing. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF211. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 that are directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 22 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0 Hi-speed
- Mobile Printing Support : –
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for (macOS)||Download|
|Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF6540 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.