Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw Driver Download. If you are looking for a printer with excellent printing capabilities and quality, we highly recommend that you use Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw as your printing machine, this printer has some great features that are very quality, you will also get excellent print performance from this printer.
The printing work you do with this printer will easily be done with a printed paper capacity that reaches 500-sheet. You’ll also get excellent printouts with print resolutions that reach 600 dpi. The printer will also have a print speed of 33 ppm. Excellent scan results will also be obtained on this printer with a scan resolution that reaches 600 x 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx. We provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw that are directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 33 ppm (A4)
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for (macOS)||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
|FAX Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.