Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Driver Download. Another multifunctional printer with mono-printing capabilities that we highly recommend for you to use. The Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn will come with some great features that are excellent. This printer has excellent performance and quality, you will also easily be able to use this printer with some of the great features that Canon has provided.
Automatic Double Sided support features on this printer will make it very easy for you to use them. We are very confident that this printer will provide you with excellent print results with a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi with print speed support reaching 33 ppm for mono printing. The scanning capability on this printer is also excellent with a scan resolution that reaches 600 x 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn that are directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 33 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity :-s
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Mobile Printing Support : –
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for (macOS)||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
|FAX Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.