Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Driver Download. If you are looking for a Mono Laser printer with excellent printing capabilities we highly recommend using Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw as your printing machine with excellent printing capabilities and quality, we are very confident that this printer will deliver excellent performance, with the support of the great features available on this printer we believe will be easily able to use them.
You will also get excellent print speed, this printer will give you a print speed that can reach 33 ppm (A4). The print resolution you will get on this printer can also reach 1200 x 600 dpi. You will also get excellent scan results with a scan resolution that can reach 600 x 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx. We provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw that are directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed : 33 cpm (A4)
- Print Resolution : 1200 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 33 ppm (A4)
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : –
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Wireless 802.11b/g
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for (macOS)||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for (macOS)||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.