Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn Driver Download. Another mono laser printer made by Canon that will be ready to give you the convenience of printing. Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn is one of the printers with excellent printing capabilities that we highly recommend for you to use. We believe we will easily be able to complete the printing work with excellent quality.
This printer will produce printouts at speeds of up to 30 ppm. The resolution that Canon will provide on this printer can reach about 600 x 600 dpi. An excellent scan feature with color scan support will also be available on this printer. The scan resolution you will get can also reach about 600 x 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF635Cx. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn that are directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed : 30 cpm (A4)
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 30 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity : –
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Mobile Printing Support : –
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|WIA Network ScanGear2 Scanner Driver v1.02 for (Windows)||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.