Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Driver Download. Canon i-SENSYS MF512x is a perfect printing solution for a home or your small office considering its feature. You want to print with color, black, and white, or photo print, Canon i-SENSYS MF512x will never let you down. The FINE ink cartridge system alone, that four-color ink system leads to a sharp text document and crisp photo print.
Auto photo fix II function from Canon i-SENSYS MF512x, fear not red eyes on your photo that becomes a common problem when the light isn’t. Auto photo fix II function also beautifies your skin tone color and any other areas in your photo with no proper brightness. Canon i-SENSYS MF512x is a wireless all-in-one printer, which means you also can scan through this printer device. A thing that makes Canon i-SENSYS MF512x remarkable is automated document fix which improves the quality of the scanned document, which means there is no blurred text.
Table of Contents
Another A4 Multifunctional Laser printer with excellent printing capabilities will be notified to you. Canon i-SENSYS MF512x with highly quality printing capabilities, we are very confident that this printer will provide you with excellent print results, with excellent performance support and the availability of some great features that will make it easier for users to use this printer.
You don’t have to worry about the capabilities of this printer. The print speed you will get on this printer can reach about 40 ppm for mono printing with a print resolution that reaches 600 dpi. For the scan results, you will also get excellent results with a scan resolution that reaches 600 x 600 dpi with a scan speed that reaches 33 ppm. There are many other great features that Canon has provided on this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF4730. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS MF512x that are directly connected to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W: 40 ppm
- Scanning Speed: 33 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing: Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder: Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
- Connection Accessibility: USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Assistance: Yes
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS MF512 x Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II/ PCL/ PS3/ FAX/ ScanGear) for (Windows 32- bit)||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II/ PCL/ PS3/ FAX/ ScanGear) for (Windows 64- bit)||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|PS MF Printer Driver and Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
|MF Printer Driver and Utilities for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.