Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 Driver Free Download. Trendy and user-friendly design with tilting panels and one-touch controls, the Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 is A4 Mono Multifunction Laser Black and white printers are easy to use. This laser printer combines print, copy and scan functions into one compact device, making it the ideal solution for your home and small office.
With its classy and compact design, the machine doesn’t mess up your desk and installs easily in mostly all locations. This machine is very easy to use even for novice users, with a versatile tilting screen that gets used to your workflow. If you install it on the desktop, place the panel vertically. Show if you prefer to work while standing. The large LCD screen also allows you to see the information you need.
With laser printing and black and white copy speeds of 23 ppm, you don’t need to wait on the document to exit. The optimal resolution is 1200 × 600 dpi to ensure highly detailed and professional quality documents with clean text and consistent images. Start working more productively with a 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that avoids waiting in front of the machine.
Simplified scanning and copying of workflows can additionally increase efficiency. Send scans to files at the touch of a button, or save paper by copying multiple images to one sheet. While the All-in-One Cartridge ensures more reliable operation without the need for maintenance. It only takes a few seconds to replace the original Canon laser cartridge, that includes toner, drum and cleaning unit. Your multifunction will function as the first day. This replacement cartridge can be used and can be easily recycled.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 Driver Free Download
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver||10.5.1||31 MB||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh||10.5.1||34 MB||Download|
|TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]||2.5.0||69 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]||2.6.0||77 MB||Download|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux||3.10||102 MB||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF4750/MF4730 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||20.90||40 MB||Download|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4750/MF4730 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||20.90||35 MB||Download|
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Basic)||1.90||18 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF4780w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit]||20.90||40 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF4890dw/MF4870dn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]||20.90||35 MB||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS MF4890dw/MF4870dn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit]||20.90||40 MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.