Canon I-SENSYS MF440 is a mono printer with Laser technology with excellent print capability. If you are looking for the best quality printer, we highly recommend that you use this printer. High-quality performance and the support of some of the great features available on this printer will make it easier for you to use.
The monoprints that you will get on this printer will be very good with a print resolution that reaches 600 x 600 dpi. The print speed of this printer can reach about 38 ppm. The scan resolution on this printer can also enter about 600 x 600 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF237w. We provide a driver download link for Canon i-SENSYS MF440, which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Printer i-SENSYS MF440 :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the driver printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.21 for (Windows)||Download|