Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver Download. You are looking for a mono Laser printer with excellent printing capabilities and quality. We recommend that you use canon i-SENSYS MF4010 as your printing machine with excellent mono printing capabilities, excellent performance and also support some of the great features that are available on this printer will make it very easy for you to use them.
The print resolution you will get on this printer can reach about 1200 x 600 dpi with a print speed that reaches 20 ppm for mono printing. Excellent scan results will also be obtained on this printer with a scan resolution that reaches 600 x 1200 dpi.
The printer also provides a printed paper capacity of approximately 100-sheets. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF3220. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 that are directly connected to Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|Update program for printer drivers for (Windows)||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4010 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.