Canon i-SENSYS MF113w Driver Download. Another Mono Laser All-In-One printer made by Canon with excellent printing capability will be recommended for you to use. Canon i-SENSYS MF113w will probably be one of the sat printers with the superb print capability, and quality with excellent print performance, the support of some of the great features that have been available on this printer will help you to use them.
Printouts and copy will be very good with a resolution that reaches 600 dpi. This printer will also have a print speed of up to 22 ppm for mono printing, and printing will also be able to be done using a smartphone device with the support of wireless network connectivity. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF443dw. We also provide a driver download link for Canon i-SENSYS MF113w that is directly linked to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Fax Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 22 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : – ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS MF113w Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1.2 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.0 for (Windows)||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities V10.11.6 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.15.6 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities V10.11.1 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF113w Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.