Canon i-SENSYS LBP852 Cx Printer Driver
Table of Contents
Canon i-SENSYS LBP852Cx Driver Free Downloads. Another single-function printer with top quality printing capability made by Canon that will suggest you to utilize. Canon i-SENSYS LBP852 Cx as an exceptional print ability printer ever produced by Canon. We are sure you will easily have the ability to use this printer for your house and little office needs.
Unfortunately, this printer just provides connection using USB 2.0 connections. Colour and mono printing will also be highly qualified with the support of the print resolution that accomplishes 600 x 600 dpi. Print speed on this printer can also reach about 38 ppm for mono and colour printing. This printer will likewise supply a printed paper capacity that reaches about 550- sheets. Alternatively, you can likewise use i-Sensys LBP6030 b. We likewise supply a chauffeur download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP852 Cx straight linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution:–
- Copying Resolution:–
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W: 38 ppm
- Printing Speed Color: 38 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing: No
- Automatic File Feeder: No
- Wireless Connection: No
- Connection Availability: USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Assistance: No
Windows 10 (32- bit)
Windows 10 (64- bit)
Windows 8.1 (32- bit)
Windows 8.1 (64- bit)
Windows 7 (32- bit)
Windows 7 (64- bit)
Printer i-SENSYS LBP852 Cx Download Motorist
|Assistance Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Chauffeur V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|PPD File V4.65 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Motorist V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities V4.177 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Chauffeur & Utilities V10197 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PPD files V4.65 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.