Canon i-SENSYS LBP710Cx Driver Download. Another superb printer made by Canon with single printing capability will be recommended for you to use. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP710Cx will be one of the printers that have high-quality printing capabilities. This printer will give you print speed and also good performance, and this printer also supports some of the best features that have been provided by Canon.
Excellent print function with print resolution support that reaches 600 x 600 dpi will make you more confident to choose i-SENSYS LBP710Cx as your printing machine. This printer also has a print speed that reaches 30 ppm for mono and colour printing.
Printing connectivity on this printer is only available with a USB 2.0 connection. If you are looking for a canon multifunction printer, we recommend that you look at the Canon MX535. The driver download link for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP710C available on our website is directly linked to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 33 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 33 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP710Cx Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|PPD File V4.65 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities V4.17.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PPD files V4.65 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.