Canon i-SENSYS LBP6750dn Driver. Another mono printer with high-quality printing capability will be recommended for you to use. Canon i-SENSYS LBP6750dn will be your solution for your printing machine with excellent printing capability. Excellent print performance and the support of some of the great features available on this printer will make it very easy for you to use them.
This printer has good printing capability. You will get a print speed that can reach 40 ppm for mono printing with the print resolution that reaches 600 dpi. Unfortunately, this printer only provides printing connectivity with USB 2.0 connections. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA E510. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS LBP6750dn directly linked to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 40 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : –
- Automatic Document Feeder : –
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6750dn Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Mac CUPS UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities V4.17.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6750dn Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6750dn Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.