Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x Driver. Another mono printer made by Canon with high-quality printing capability that we highly recommend for you to use as a printer for your home and office needs. Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x may be an excellent solution for those looking for a printer with high-quality printing capabilities and excellent print performance.
The print speed you will get on this printer can reach about 33 ppm for mono printing. You will also get excellent printouts on this printer with a print resolution that reaches 600 dpi. Unfortunately, the printer only provides printing connectivity by using USB Host and USB 2.0 High-Speed. Alternatively, you can also use Canon PIXMA E510. The driver download link for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x is available on our website directly with canon’s official website.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x Driver & Software Download
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 33 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Printer i-SENSYS LBP6680x Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Mac CUPS UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities V4.17.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.