Table of Contents
Canon i-SENSYS LBP664Cx Driver Free Downloads
Canon i-SENSYS LBP664Cx Driver. You are looking for a great printer made by Canon with excellent color printing capabilities. We recommend that you use Canon i-SENSYS LBP664Cx as a printer with high-quality printing capabilities. You can rely on it for your printing needs, this printer has excellent print performance, and with some great features available on this printer we are sure you will easily be able to use this printer.
This printer will give you a print resolution that reaches 600 dpi with a print speed that reaches 27 ppm for color and mono printing. The paper storage capacity on this printer can reach about 250-sheets. Users will also find it easier to use this printer with its available 12.7cm color touchscreen. Alternatively, you can also use i-SENSYS LBP6020. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS LBP664Cx directly linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 27 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon i-SENSYS LBP664Cx Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|PPD File V4.65 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver and Utilities V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PS Printer Driver and Utilities V4.17.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PPD files V4.65 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.