Table of Contents
Canon mono print printer has been proven as one of the printers with high quality, and you can rely on it. If you are looking for a great printer made by Canon with excellent print capability and quality, we highly recommend that you use Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn as a printer with excellent print capability.
You’ll also get excellent printouts with print resolutions reaching 600 dpi at 33 ppm for mono printing. This printer can also be used on Windows and macOS operating systems. The capacity of printed paper on this printer can reach about 250 Sheets. This printer only provides printing connectivity using a USB 2.0 connection. Alternatively, you can also use i-SENSYS LBP6020. We provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn that are directly linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 33 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Printer i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|LBP6310dn CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|LBP6310dn CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities V10.0.3 for (macOS)||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities V3.93 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.