Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B Driver Download. Canon I-SENSYS LBP6030B with its wide range of pros will be ready to help you to get your work done easily and with very good results. Speed will be the advantage of this printer. We are sure you will not be disappointed with the performance you will get on this printer. Canon is indeed known as one of the best printer makers.
With almost the same quality as Canon i-Sensys MF4750, this printer will also offer a print resolution that reaches 600×600 dpi with a print speed that reaches 18 ppm for mono printing. With the USB 2.0 connectivity, you will feel the excellent printing speed of this printer. This Printer can also be used on macOS and Windows operating systems, and we also provide a driver download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B Driver Download
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030B Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon i-SENSYS that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.