Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Driver Download. If we’re talking about Canon’s Monochrome laser printers that may never run out, there are plenty of great monoprint printers with excellent print capability that they’ve produced. If you’re looking for a Canon-made monoprint printer, we’d recommend that you use the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 as your printer with high-quality printing capabilities.
The print resolution you will get on this printer can reach 600 x 600 dpi. You are sure to get excellent and quality prints. Speaking of print speed, you will also get print speed on this printer with a speed of 18 ppm for mono printing. This printer can also be used on Windows and macOS operating systems. Alternatively, you can also use i-SENSYS LBP6020. We also provide driver download links for canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 directly linked to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 18 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|LBP6030 UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.11 for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|LBP6030 UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.11 for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.2 for (macOS)||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.8 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6030 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.