Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver Download. Another color printing printer made by Canon with excellent print capability and quality is recommended for you to use as your printing machine. Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 will be ready to provide you with excellent print quality with excellent print performance and available some of the great features available on this printer we are sure you will easily be able to use them.
You will also get a good printout with a print resolution that reaches 9600 x 600 dpi. The print speed on this printer reaches 21 ppm for mono and color printing. The printer also provides a 250-sheet printing paper storage capacity. It also provides printing connectivity using a USB 2.0 High-Speed connection. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 directly linked to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 9600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 21 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 21 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|UFRII Printer Driver V15.00 for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver v14.02 for (Windows)||Download|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0 for (macOS)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.