Canon has been tested as one of the best printer makers, this time Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 will give you excellent performance as well as excellent print quality. This Printer has several functions that will make you easy to do the printing. With laser printing technology you do not have to hesitate with the print quality that this printer will produce.
Unfortunately, this printer does not provide an LCD screen but some functions of the Control Panel button on this printer will make you easy to use it. The print resolution on this printer reaches 600 x 600 dpi you will get excellent and quality print results. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-Sensys MF4750. We also provide a driver download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon i-SENSYS that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|