Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Driver. Another great printer made by Canon with colour and mono printing capabilities with high-quality results. We are very confident this printer will help you produce high-quality prints. Print performance and the support of some of the great features available on this printer we believe will make it easy to use Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n.
You’ll also get excellent printouts with print resolutions that reach 9600 x 600 dpi. You’ll also get print speeds that reach around 8 to 12 p.m. for mono and colour printing. It also provides 150-sheet paper storage capacity. Unfortunately, this printer only provides printing connectivity using a USB 2.0 High-Speed connection. Alternatively, you can also use i-SENSYS LBP6020. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n directly linked to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution -: –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 9600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 8 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 12 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10) inter Driver for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities V10.0.3 for (macOS)||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities V3.93 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.