Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 Driver Download. With a capacity of only 150 individual paper sheet, the printer may only be suitable for you to use at home. Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 also incomplete with a variety of features such as connectivity with USB 2.0. For maximum results, we suggest that you print with a population of approximately 25,000/month. Print resolution to reach 600 dpi will make pretty good print results.
Color printer with laser technology has indeed been known as pinter to print needs very much. Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 is one printer with technology that we mentioned earlier. This printer has a print quality is very good and has some features that we believe will make it easy for you to do the printing. We highly recommend this printer for you. You can also try the quality of Canon i-Sensys MF4750. The printer also has a very good quality.
We have a link download Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 Driver Download
Table of Contents
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 Full Driver and Software
File Size: 11 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.