Color printer with laser technology has indeed been known as pinter to print needs very much. Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 is one printer with technology that we mentioned earlier. This printer has a print quality is very good and has some features that we believe will make it easy for you to do the printing. We highly recommend this printer for you. You can also try the quality of Canon i-Sensys MF4750. The printer also has a very good quality.
With a capacity of only 150 individual paper sheet, the printer may only be suitable for you to use at home. Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 also incomplete with a variety of features such as connectivity with USB 2.0. For maximum results, we suggest that you print with a population of approximately 25,000/month. Print resolution to reach 600 dpi will make pretty good print results. We have a link download Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon i-SENSYS that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 11 MB