Table of Contents
One more mono printer with a high-quality printing capability we will tell you, Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 will be one of the printers that we highly recommend for you to use as a printer with excellent printing capabilities, with the support of some great features we are sure you will easily to use this printer.
You will also get excellent printouts with print resolution reaching 600 x 600 dpi with the support of print speeds that reach about 21 ppm for mono printing. This printer also provides a print paper capacity that reaches about 250-sheet. Unfortunately, this printer only provides printing connectivity using a USB 2.0 connection. Another alternative you can also use We also provide a driver download link for i-SENSYS LBP6020. We also provide driver download links for i-SENSYS LBP3370 directly linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 21 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|UFRII Printer Driver V15.00 for (Windows)||Download|
|PCL6 Printer Driver V15.00 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11 for (Windows)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.