Table of Contents
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver Free Downloads
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver Free Downloads. Canon also made another great printer at a very affordable price that we highly recommend for you to use. Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310, this printer has some high-quality printing capabilities. With the support of some great features that will ease printing, the print performance on this printer will also make you more confident to use this printer.
Some great features such as Automatic Duplex will also get on this printer. This printer also has a print resolution that reaches about 600 dpi. You’ll also get excellent printouts with print speeds that reach around 26 ppm. Alternatively, you can also use i-SENSYS LBP6020. We also provide driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 that are directly linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 26 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Printer i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities V3.93 for (macOS)||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities V10.0.3 for (Mac OS)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.