Canon i-SENSYS LBP325x Driver Download. You are looking for a printer with excellent printing capability. Our quality is very recommended that you use Canon i-SENSYS LBP325x as your printing machine with excellent print capability and quality. This printer will also provide you with excellent print quality with the support of excellent print performance.
Printing with a print resolution that reaches 600 x 600 dpi will make you more confident to use this printer as your printing machine. The print speed you will get this printer can reach about 43 ppm for mono and color printing. This printer also provides a capacity of print paper that comes 550-sheet. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX535. We also offer driver download links for Canon i-SENSYS LBP325x directly linked to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 43 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP325x Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V2.30 for (Windows)||Download|
|PPD File V4.65 for (Windows)||Download|
|Generic PCL6 V4 Printer Driver v2.1 for (Windows)||Download|
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities V4.17.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities V10.19.7 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|PPD files V4.65 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.