Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x Driver Download. Print resolution 600 x 600 that reaches the dpi. Will make you more confident with the capabilities of this printer.
In order for the printer’s performance remains stable we recommend that you print out as much with a capacity of 150.000 pieces/month. This printer supports printing with AirPrint, Mopria and Canon PRINT Business app, with its available this feature you can perform printing with the use of smartphones.
We have a link download driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 30 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon i-SENSYS that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
You are experiencing a problem with your printing machine, might have been his moment you to replace him. Canon i-SENSYS LBP312x could probably be an excellent alternative for your use. This printer has several advantages that will help you to complete your work quickly and with excellent results. Series i-SENSYS her other that you should try is Canon i-Sensys MF4430. The printer also has very good print quality.