Table of Contents
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver Free Downloads
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver. Canon has become one of the best printer makers, many printers made by them that have received excellent reviews from their consumers. If you are looking for a Canon printer with excellent printing capabilities, we recommend that you use canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 as your printing machine with excellent printing capability and quality. This printer will give you excellent print performance.
Printing with the best results, you will get on this printer with a print resolution that reaches 600 x 600 dpi. You will also get a print speed that reaches 1 ppm for mono printing. The capacity of printed paper on this printer can also reach about 150 sheets. This printer is also suitable for home needs and also your small office. Alternatively, you can also use Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020. We also provide driver download links for canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 directly linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 16 ppm
- Printing Speed Color :
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Printer i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|LBP3000 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.3.30) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|LBP3000 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.3.30) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.