The mono laser technology available on Canon’s artificial printers has indeed become one of the most remarkable technologies, Canon I-SENSYS LBP3010 with mono laser technology will be ready to give you excellent print results, some feature support Available on this printer will make you easy to use it.
The print paper capacity of this printer reaches 150 Sheet will make it suitable for you to use at home or where you work. This Printer can also be used on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. A print resolution that reaches 600 x 600 dpi will give you excellent print results, the connectivity of this printer only includes USB. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon i-Sensys MF4750. We also provide a driver download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon i-SENSYS that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|