Canon i-SENSYS LBP2900B Driver
Table of Contents
Canon i-SENSYS LBP2900B Driver Free Downloads. Canon i-SENSYS LBP2900B is a function single printer with excellent mono printing capability, and we highly recommend you use it as a printing machine for your home and office needs. Excellent print performance and the availability of some great features available on this printer will make it very easy for you to use this printer.
You will also get excellent printouts with a print resolution that reaches 600 dpi with a print speed that reaches 12 ppm for mono printing, the capacity of printed paper on this printer can also reach about 150-sheets. Unfortunately, this printer only provides printing connectivity using USB 2.0 network. Alternatively, you can also use Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020. The driver download link for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP2900B available on our website is directly linked to Canon’s official website.
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 12 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : –
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Printer i-SENSYS LBP2900B Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.3.30) for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.3.30) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
How to Download and Install Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.